Friday, 24 January 2014

Dolce Cafe

Been here for the first time this very day of January 24,2014. I was invited by my friends a couple of times in this place but there's always that "force majeure" that always hinder me in going there. Finally, I had visited the area and true to what my friends told me, the place was magnificent. The staffs are friendly especially "mr Ken" the one who served us with food. He was so friendly that he said YES for our multiple camera pictorial shots (girls are girls right? =) ). The staff allowed me to have my cellphone charged in their working area since there was no available outlet also (so friendly right? ). I also love the place's ambience.. so peaceful.. not to mention that picturesque view outside the shop. This place is perfect if you want a private place where you want to think and getaway with the city's pollution.



No comments:

Post a Comment